Sunday 18 May 2008

Foundation reviews...

Ok so having some problems getting Infallible to settle on my skin...the direct quote from ash was that it made my face look hairy lol!!! ive even bought the conclearer to go with it but didnt make it look better...

The sales assistant was really helpful and gave me some samples of different foundations to try and these included in these little tubs...


Maxfactor Colour Adapt-No70



coverage- *******7/10
Smell
- quite strong like paint! so ***3/10 as its strong
Colour choosen-blends well with my skin 7/10
****** 6/10 stars overall ******



Bourjois Low Sleep Effect-No. 72


This one was actually really runney and took a while to actually dry as you dip alittle on the brush and its still quite wet and therefore took alot to work into my skin...

Smell-Perfumee smell abit strong but quite nice **** 4/10 stars
Coverage-good but as i said takes alot to work into skin ***** 5/10 stars
Colour choosen-quite a good match so ******* 7/10 stars




Revlon Colourstay Comb/oil skin-220




This one was too dark for me i think and the smell is really bad
smell **********10/10 for badness!!!
Coverage- good but wrong colour so again 10/10 for badness!
Colour choosen- too dark wrong choice **********10/10 for badness




So I've also got the new Mayberlline New York Superstay in "Forever Heather" 417/310



and the new L'oreal paris-colour Appeal trio pro Yeux Verts-Green Eyes eye shadows which are a decendent of the Star Secrets ive been using. This new one is good aswel See pics for info....I did a full look with the last foundation i used as a base didnt use my Gosh bronzing pearls this time oops....

On my eyes


Final looks:



No comments: